Annual advisory and support packages for schools
Support to cover all aspects of curriculum technology
Our support packages makes it easier for you to plan your CPD for the year ahead. Included in the package will be:
Initial visit and audit
- A half day visit to discuss and evaluate your current situation and to help you identify focus area(s).
- A three year action plan to address areas identified.
- One support session per term, equivalent to a twilight or half day as appropriate.
- These sessions will be identified and planned during the initial visit.
- Additional sessions can be added as needed at a reduced cost.
- Throughout the year, support will be available via email, telephone and text, with access for all staff to an online support area.
Review and evaluation
- On completion of the support, a follow up visit will be arranged to discuss progress and help you identify next steps.
- All visits/support sessions will be documented and a school visit record sent to the lead person. Where appropriate, certificates of attendance will be issued.
Scheme of work for Computing/ICT
- Access to a scheme of work for computing and resources to help staff plan and deliver computing across the curriculum.
Download the information leaflet to find out more and to book your initial visit.Annual-support-v2.pdf (197 downloads) Information-leaflet-v2.pdf (293 downloads)